L 5/11 - Muffle / Preheating / Ashing Furnaces
Observation hole in the door as additional equipment.
Gas supply system for non-flammable protective or reactive gas with shutoff valve and flow meter with regulator valve, optionally with magnetic valve.
Adjustable air inlet integrated in the door
The muffle furnaces L 1/12 – LT 40/12 are the right choice for daily laboratory use. These models stand out for their excellent workmanship, advanced and attractive design, and high level of reliability. The muffle furnaces come equipped with either a flap door or lift door at no extra charge.
- Tmax 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Heating from two sides by ceramic heating plates (heating from three sides for muffle furnaces L 24/11 – LT 40/12)
- Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded against fumes and splashing, and easy to replace
- Only fiber materials are used which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2
- Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Dual shell housing for low external temperatures and high stability
- Optional flap door (L) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Adjustable air inlet integrated in door (see illustration)
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall of furnace
- Solid state relays provide for low-noise operation
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive