TO-064 - Triaxial Test Load Frame
Large on-board LED screen display.
Direct entry via a touch sensitive keyboard.
Rapid approach and return to datum of platen.
Fully variable speed to 9.99mm/min.
Samples up to 100mm diameter
Tinius Olsen’s triaxial test system is modular in design and can be tailored to suit a wide range of customer requirements. The system is made up of various components, with the major items being:
- A 50kN (11,200lbf) capacity load frame.
- Triaxial cell complete with accessories for drained and undrained testing of 2.8in or 70mm diameter specimens to confining pressures of up to 145psi (1,000kPa).
- Data acquisition system.
- Set of electronic measurement transducers for load, displacement, pressure and volume change.
- Data system triaxial software for recording, analysis and report generation in English or Metric units.
- De-aired water tank system for precise application of confining, back and saturation pressures.
This 50kN capacity machine is supplied complete with integral electronic kit for triaxial testing of soil specimens up to 100mm diameter x 200mm long. It consists of a rigid twin-column construction with an integral, fully variable microprocessor controlled drive unit and LCD display with a touch sensitive keyboard. It is benchmounted for ease of installation and operation.