LHTCT 01/16 - High-Temperature Furnaces / Sintering Furnaces
Furnace chamber with high-quality fiber materials and SiC heating rods on both sides of the furnace.
Saggars with top lid.
These powerful laboratory muffle furnaces are available for temperatures up to 1400 °C, 1500 °C, 1550 °C or 1600 °C. The durability of the SiC rods in periodic use, in combination with their high heating speed, make these high-temperature furnaces to all-rounders in the laboratory. Heating times of 40 minutes to 1400 °C can be achieved, depending on the furnace model and the conditions of use.
- Tmax 1400 °C, 1500 °C, 1550 °C or 1600 °C.
- Working temperature 1500 °C (for high-temperature furnaces LHTC ../16), increased wear and tear must be expected in case of working at higher temperatures.
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature.
- Only fiber materials are used which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2.
- Optional flap door (LHTC) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LHTCT) with hot surface facing away from the operator (High-temperature furnace LHTCT 01/16 only with lift door).
- Switching system with solid-state-relays, power tuned to the SiC rods.
- Easy replacement of heating rods.
- Adjustable air inlet opening, exhaust air opening in the roof.
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions.
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive.